Tayloe/Gray is looking for a graphic designer to join our team. The designer will be responsible for designing websites, print material, digital ad campaigns and a variety of design projects. The ideal candidate is a creative person with enthusiastic, flexible, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude. Candidates must be self-motivated and comfortable juggling multiple projects.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Apply Online: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/8d45c712
Full Stack Developer
Tayloe/Gray is looking for an awesome full-stack developer to join our team. The developer will be responsible for creating web sites and applications from designs that provide a variety of business solutions for a variety of client types. The ideal candidate is a creative developer who is enthusiastic, flexible, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude. Candidates must be self-motivated and comfortable juggling multiple projects.
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g., standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional collaborative programming sessions, and frequent blocks of focused, uninterrupted time for independent work.
- Embody our core values of work ethic, collaboration, creativity, and lifelong learning
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment, and iterative development.
- Find joy in building intricate interfaces from comps and wireframes.
- Demonstrated experience with PHP and MySql
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision, illustrator and other modern screen design software.
- Knowledgeable with distributed version control systems (git).
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Apply Online: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/6c18f26c
Candidates do not need to know everything, but must be resourceful and possess strong troubleshooting skills. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal). Ideally, candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an agency environment working in harmony with members of account, creative, and development teams. Exceptions will be made for exceptional candidates.